Monday 27 February 2012

Soca Weekend #1 :D *Soca Village*

Okay so this was the third week of Soca Village and just the first weekend of Bacchanal (Islandmas are such forward thinkers), hence the name Soca Weekend #1

Anywho this was my second week of Soca Village I had some issues week 2 so i couldnt make it :(  and believe you me I was in heaven!

Week 1 was pure niceness! 99.8% soca! I was beautiful! All the new songs! Fab mixing! Big up Dj Billy and Richie Ras everytime!!

Week 3 had like 96% soca (around 4am Billy started playing some dancehall n ppl were still at it!)

When a party is this good i rarely have words and God know it's Monday night and I'm still dumbstruck....soca never sweet me so yet!! and this me we're talking about here! Reeny Bacchanal! Idk how Islandmas Jamaica does this every week but its just fabulous!

Y'all NEEEEEEED to check it out!

Soca Village is held at Village Blues Bar and admission is only $500! EVERY Saturday! unitil March 31st

Check out pix and deets here (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment