Sunday 8 April 2012

Beach Jouvertttttttt!!!!!

YOW!!!!!!!
This is the BEST Bacchanal Jamaica event! The music! The vibes! The paint! MACHEL!!!!

I smile, laugh, jump, wuk up and **** out till I fool :D :D

Machel needs to honoured and knighted! I stood in front of that stage for his ENTIRE performance!! I'm not a huge Machel fan but God know he took Beach Jouvert! The long lines at the bar and lack of paint could be ignored because of the greatness that was Machel Montano HD, his band and his dancers

This is the first time I'm watching male soca dancers live and God know.... Brittany's husband needs to come here..like now X_X


And let's not forget Patrice Roberts...her performance had some really good moments (I zoned out thinking about going to the bar a couple times tho lol)


as a female I found her outfit a lil distracting... I kept on wondering how many times she was gonna draw down her dress -__-

Bacchanal Jamaica/Smirnoff Jamaica NEED to sort out the bar staff!! ONE Bar with around 8 people serving and alot more doing stock and carrying ice.. for the amount of people at beach jouvert that just wasn't acceptable. I went to the bar three times and couldn't bother after that. I also felt that there needed to be ALOT more paint. One round of paint was just not enough.

No worries here tho, because Beach Jouvert 2013 will definitely be seeing me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment