Sunday 4 March 2012

Soca Weekend #2

This was NOT a good weekend for me :(

Friday night was rather upsetting due to some pass issues >:o ( i wont even expound on tht) but because of that and some other things when Kes was goin on stage I was sitting at Edna -_____-
Anywho by the time i got there (12:30ish) with ma mek up face he was singing Stress Away lol so i felt a lil better :)

Anywho because i was busy trying to locate the lady with my backstage pass i missed a good amount of Kes' performance :( but based on how the crowd was reacting they were really good (Y)

I got to meet Kes! Legally!! :D
*the pic is taking a day and i half to load so i'll post it later

The Party Animal needs a few kicks! Is Bacchanal how u mus play a 2012 soca song, a 2011 dancehall then a hip hop song (idk the name i dnt really listen to hip hop bt its one a those tht is played at clubs alot) i stood there in SHOCK!

I'm there thinking he's a veteran he'll lift ma mood boy was i wrong. I went home with my make up intact n not one drop of sweat :(


Saturday night was too be my recovery but it wasn't quite what I hoped :(

Billy played a good set so did Sanjay. Ash played really good but he was playing for a 3:30ish time slot and NOT a 1 o'clock. He really brought dwn the lil vibes tht i had building :(
But i guess it was just me and ma crew cuz everybody else was having a whale of a time. I think its cuz at 2/2:30 we're used to a certain vibe and it just wasnt there for us. Maybe we're too connected to Billy lol

Idk if the foolishness of Friday did a toll on me but yea this just wasn't my weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment